KHF 1050 – HF SYSTEM
KHF 1050 SYSTEM
HF-1050 System with Gray or Black Control Head, White or Amber Display and Single, Dual or Combination Vertical or Horizontal Coupler Installation Honeywell's newest HF radio, the Primus HF-1050, is poised to advance HF technology for the business and regional airline markets, while providing, as always, the best value for performance.
This 200-watt system is one of the most powerful radios available, and it comes at a weight savings of 20% over that of competitive systems. Furthermore, the newest HF family member is upgradeable for ARINC HF data link compatibility. In short, it's the best value in its class.
- No shock mounts required – saving space
- Stored tuning in non-volatile memory…once tuned, always tuned
- 99 user-programmable channels
- Pre-programmed emergency channel at 2.182 MHz
- 249 International Telecommunications Union (ITU) maritime radiotelephone network channels stored in permanent, non-volatile memory
- 280,000 discrete operating frequencies covering the 2.0000 to 29.9999 MHz frequency range in 100 Hz steps
- High fidelity audio data outputs compatible with 2400 bps error-detecting modems
- Power Amplifier and Coupler can be separated or installed together to maximize installation flexibility.