- Rockwell Collins
- TCAS II Receiver / Transmitter.Typically used in the Rockwell Collins TCAS-4000 System.
- 4MCU package that weight approximately 17 pounds.
- Incorporates all Radar Surveillance & computer processing functions for collision avoidance.
- Can be mounted in the electronic equipment bay or outside the pressure vessel.
- Requires 1/3 less space & is 15% lighter than predecessor TCAS II units.
- Incorporates Change 7 logic as standard.
- Can be powered from either AC or DC source.
- Efficient receiver architecture for growth toward future applications.
- Built-in provisions for hardware & software upgrades.
- Designed to fit the installation requirements of most business & regional turbine aircraft.