Skip to content
622-9210-502 – TDR-94D – ADS-B EXPONDER, DO-260B, STATIC FLIGHT ID
Features & Benefits
- Compliant with latest ADS-B Out standards (-501/-502 only)
- ADS-B features: Meets DO-260B ADS-B Out requirements for upcoming/emerging mandates; Mode S generated Flight ID capability for United States registered aircraft (-502 only); capable of pairing with Collins Aerospace or other compatible GPS receivers
- Transponder features: TCAS II compliant; datalink capable for TCAS II crosslink and ATC data communications; ICAO Level 3s capable; provides Mode S elementary and enhanced surveillance.
- TCAS II features: Change 7.1 compatible; replies to ATC radar on Modes A, C and S with altitude.
- Capable aircraft IO architecture: Accepts ARINC 429 or commercial standard data bus control and altitude information; flexible air data interfaces for compatibility with all aircraft.
- Maintainability features: Diagnostics for easy fault isolation and shop maintenance.
- Flight deck control: Operates via the CTL-92E transponder control, radio tuning unit or FMS.
- Efficient packaging: Housed in a specially designed package for efficient heat transfer and resistance to high-intensity radiated fields.